Jicklus Green Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource pack with vibrant and colorful themes. This useful resource pack will convey homes and blocks that you want distinctive to this recreation. It is available in a low 16 × 16 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package recently started about a day in the past and has only been fulfilled by 40%.
This useful resource pack can have some stunning oranges with the reds built into each panorama to give this recreation a truly different experience. In addition, it will remove the quote for the fall to offer this recreation some extra feel with respect to spring. You’ll get a basic Minecraft feel that can be filled with a mixed rustic fashion. It was developed by Jicklus. We will advocate that you make use of Sildur’s Shaders for this useful resource pack.
Jicklus Green Resource Pack Change Log:
- Improvement of iron ore and gold.
- New homes and buildings.
- Mounted mobs and grass.
- Flowers and bricks added.
- New Farm and Shares.
- Animals and terrain changed.
Jicklus Green Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Jicklus Green Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Jicklus | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Jicklus Green 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.