Jicklus resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it gives you a really distinctive feel of basic Minecraft that will probably blend in with the country type. This useful resource package started about a day in the past and has been done in 60%. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by Jicklus.
This useful feature pack is a mix of the much appreciated Orange Jicklus and Inexperienced Jicklus that was previously made by the identical developer. It should have a purple color user interface of the 2 video games to make this game very fascinating. You will get houses, colorful grass, farm, peat and lava. You have a job in progress and you need to add a lot of problems quickly.
Jicklus Resource Pack Change Log:
- New Farm and Lava.
- Improved housing and buildings.
- Mobs and Sky fixed.
- Changed wood and timber.
- Updated Arts and Gui.
- Improved atmosphere and terrain.
Jicklus Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Jicklus resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Jicklus | Source link: CurseForge
A post Jicklus Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.