Jeaves Textures 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 for Minecraft solves the controversial problem of the game, which is that the leaves are too soft and boring. As you walk through the world of Minecraft, you will discover that the leaves are one of the most important blocks and serve as a catalyst to create an exciting atmosphere.
What’s so interesting about it?
Although old leaves have never been an issue, gamers are always looking forward to a Mojang update that changes even the smallest textures. Jeaves is a package that is not intended to turn your game into a confusion of brightly colored textures, but to make the leaves denser. This idea is not revolutionary, but it has remained unchanged and has been loved by many players in the community.
Jeaves Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Jeaves resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
A post Jeaves 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (16 sheet textures) first appeared in PackMods.