Item Scroller is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows all players to perform a quick sort of items and inventory. With some special buttons that you can customize yourself, you can move the items by scrolling, as well as pressing special combinations. In total, there will be more than 10 new commands available, whose key combinations can be found in the settings. It should also be noted that there are also special keys for managing interfaces with neighbors.
- Autoconfiguration of the necessary keys.
- Opportunities for crafts.
Installing the Scroller Mod item
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download Element shifter Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Scroller Mod Item Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: masady | Source page: CurseForge
A post Item Scroller Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Move items around your inventory) first appeared in PackMods.