HUD + Inventory is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which will add a new feature to your game. Now you can get a series of new panels, each of which will help you know some parameters of the game that are displayed in real time.
What panels have been added?
- A panel showing the actual strength of the armor.
- A special tab that will help you discover all the reinforcements the player is using right now.
- You can display items that are in inventory without opening inventory.
- You can customize the coordinates of the displayed panels and move them wherever you want.
- Show options for some panels, you can hide them.
Installing HUD + Inventory Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download HUD Inventory + Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
HUD Inventory download links + Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: dmitrylovin | Source page: CurseForge