Integrated Tunnels is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which will allow you to transport different types of items using special tubes and systems that have been added by the mods. In total, there are three types of objects and materials that can be transferred through these tubes. These are liquids, for example, water or lava, or it may be another liquid that has been added in some mod, another type is blocks and the last type is converted into energy.
What’s so interesting about it?
Yes, o Integrated tunnels Mod it can allow you to transfer power through built-in interfaces. Also, the power can be from completely different mods. And there are also special blocks that will allow you to convert one type of energy to another and get more energy for any action. Convenient? Very comfortable!
Features of The Mod:
- There are importers, there are exporters and there are interfaces. All of these are designed to help you send blocks from one place to another.
- Many options for special tubes that are used to move items, liquids or energy.
Installation of Mod Integrated Tunnels
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Cyclops nucleus + Integrated dynamics + Common abilities
- Download Integrated tunnels Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Download links for integrated tunnel modes
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: kroeser | Source page: CurseForge
A post Integrated tunnels Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Transport of objects) first appeared in PackMods.