Integrated Crafting is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which is a small add-on for a mod as well known as “Integrated dynamics“. This add-on allows the player to have the ability to craft some items automatically within the engineering systems. You will be able to create almost anything, for example, liquids, objects, energy. With two new interfaces, you will be able to implement this feature.
How exactly can you use this add-on?
- It’s pretty simple. Use the “processing interface” and the “automatic processing system”, where you will need to configure the parameters of those items that you need and their quantity.
- Connect the system to storage, where there are resources for future processing.
Installation of integrated elaboration mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Cyclops nucleus + Integrated dynamics + Integrated tunnels
- Download Mod of integrated elaboration (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Integrated drafting mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16.5 + 1,15.2 + 1,12.2
Author: kroeser | Source page: CurseForge
A post Integrated elaboration mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (automatic manuality) first appeared in PackMods.