Infinite 3D PvP resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful and exquisite style useful resource pack. It is available in a 16 × 16 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started a few months in the past and was created by Huahwi.
This useful resource pack will not be your true Vanec Minecraft, but it should replace the attempt to improve and provide the best visible experience in this game. The creator of this useful resource pack is legendary and knowledgeable about his work in 3D Useful Resource Pack for PvP. It has blocks that can be bright and vibrant. You have a default theme in this useful resource pack, but you should also focus on improving your Vanec Minecraft.
Infinite 3D PvP resource pack update logs:
- Mobs and Objects have been added.
- New sky and ground.
- Improved mobs and blocks.
- Grass and shrubs were added.
- New armor and wood floor.
- Vegetation and weapons added.
- New font, GUI and artwork.
Infinite 3D PvP feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Infinite 3D PvP resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
- 3D version – 3D-PvP.rar infinite
- Simple version – Infinito-3D.rar
- Pocket edition – 3D-PvP.rar infinite
A post Infinite 3D PvP 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.