Industrial Revolution is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which includes the addition of the game with a variety of elements for the implementation of industrialization in the game. The player will be able to take advantage of the 4 levels of elements to implement various types of automation of any element of survival.
- Creation of mechanisms that were inspired by famous modifications, such as Industrial Craft.
- The ability to accelerate each mechanism with specialized improvements.
- New types of armor with excellent and unusual textures. Various types of weapons also appeared.
- Unique forms of energy extraction. Solar panels, windmills and various other types of power production.
- Industrial Revolution introduces standard processing machines, divided into 4 levels.
- You can also upgrade them with upgrades, such as speed upgrades.
- Automation machines such as helicopter, rancher and miner.
- Elegant modular armor with many modules and colors.
- All machines consume energy known as LF or Lazuli Flux, which is generated by other machines.
- The Industrial Revolution is still in development, which means there may be problems and more features can be added.
Installation of Industrial Revolution Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric modloader + Kotlin fabric language
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Industrial Revolution Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Industrial Revolution download links Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: GabrielHOlv | Source page: CurseForge