Improved default resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a default, vanilla, and medieval useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started about 5 days in the past and has gained a lot of reputation since then. You have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack.
This useful resource pack could have buildings, boats and houses in this game. Many OptiFine options have been added. The amount of fantastic details put in to make this good feature pack useful. Few problems are likely to change and will be added sooner or later. It was developed by Eruantien.
Improved default resource package update logs:
- New double slate variants.
- Best OptiFine overlay failures.
- New custom mannequin for camp fireplace.
- Mounted particles and armatures.
- Updated stock and terrain.
- Improved blocks and objects.
- Added setting and font.
- Mounted guide and work of art.
Default installation guide for the texture resource / package
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Improved default resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Eruantien | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Improved resource pack by default 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.