Imperial Odyssey is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which offers multiple changes in the game related to the graphics and atmosphere of the game. The textures change the game remarkably. There is now a special medieval view, which is perfect for themed maps. By the way, the author has chosen a special pixel style, which many people like, and also adapts to Minecraft.
List of changes:
- It replaced almost all vanilla textures and replaced it with custom.
- Reduced brightness in the game. The game now has darker views, but looks much better than the original version.
Imperial Odyssey Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Imperial Odyssey resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,13,2
Credit: Malite | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (32x) first appeared in PackMods.