Immortal PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it’s totally made from scratch by having custom colors to make reviews easier. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by FusionsStudio.
This feature pack has been custom built to allow players to have good speed while enjoying PvP. It has a normal 16 × 16 resolution and in it you could see that the blocks could be working very well. Among the few objects is the 32 × 32 decision in an effort to make them look exceptionally effective than the regular decision can allow us. It has bow and swords have been built to make it clean to have vital blows and more. The whole lot, from blocks to objects, is made 90% to order and other objects like armor and home are taken from a totally different package of useful resources.
Immortal PvP Resource Pack Update Logs:
- New gadgets and GUI.
- Armor and mafias were added.
- Improved grass and climate.
- Added bow sword and sword.
- Improved particles and blocks.
- The Nether portal and custom colors have been added.
PvP / Texture Immortal Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Immortal PvP resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: FusionsStudio | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Immortal PvP 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.