Inmersive Craft: a Mod in Mineraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, after installing which in the game special blocks will appear in which you can also save and manipulate objects. There will be an oven, which you can use, as well as normal, a new closet, safe, workbench. The included interface has been completely changed. The main curiosity of the mod can be found below.
- A chest will be added in which you can see the items visually.
- A cabinet will appear that has the same properties as the chest.
- Add an oven that works like a normal oven, but you’ll need flint and ignition steel to use it.
- You can place your item in any block by clicking the PCM button.
- Add a new workbench.
- Add a special chisel and saw that can be used visually.
- You can place sticks of up to 64 pieces and then light them using flint and steel.
Immersive Craft Installation Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- It is necessary to install it McJtyLib + CompatLayer
- Download Inmersive Craft Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Links to download Immersive Craft Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: McJty | Source page: CurseForge
The post Immersive Craft Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (More Realism) first appeared in PackMods.