Illuminations: A Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows the player to have an extremely interesting and diverse nightlife in the game. What exactly are we talking about? We are talking about the fact that you will now be able to observe at night a very interesting image, which is the presence of crickets, bright insects, as well as other objects that somehow emit glow at night. This is a very interesting addition that will somehow make the game more atmospheric and interesting for the night.
Features of The Mod:
- A new item has also been added to catch crickets.
- A new lamp with which you can illuminate the rooms.
Installation of Mod Lightings
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Lighting Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Lighting discharge links Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: doutor4t | Source page: CurseForge
The post Illuminations Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Nightlife in the game) first appeared in PackMods.