Ignaf Quadral is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which is good for gamers who wouldn’t have superpowered computer systems, but want amazing, weird graphics. The set itself adapts to the medieval scheme, as a result of which all the blocks appear to be medieval, which is definitely evident within the buildings that completely complement the sport.
What else is interesting?
Also noteworthy are the new varied particular results, high brightness and improved anti-aliasing, which overall offers a much better image than the usual set. It’s definitely a set so you’re likely to be fascinated by it. He also mentions the price of the custom menu, which can be very harmonious with the overall idea of the sport.
Ignaf Quadral resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links to the Ignaf Quadral resource pack
Credit: Ignafson | Source link: CurseForge
A post Ignaf Quadral 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (16x Weak PC Textures) first appeared in PackMods.