Icons are textures for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which will give a new look to the user interface of the game menu, making them fresh and cheerful every time you start the game. There will now be an icon next to each game setting, which charmingly indicates its functionality.
A set of icons is definitely a must for its simplicity. If you plan to play this game for a long time and we are sure you will, it is imperative to install icons as one of your packages. Introduce the new menu to your friends, talk to your mom or whatever. Do not forget to appreciate the little details of the game.
Icon Feature / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Icon resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Zartrix + mr_ch0c0late1 | Source link: CurseForge
A post Icon resource pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 (new user interface) first appeared in PackMods.