Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 makes your Minecraft world have a little more life as it really was, you have a 128 × 128 resolution in this useful resource pack It was designed by skiddion.
This handy resource pack provides the feel of your Minecraft world with a huge amount of items that provide you with the best visible experience that received players can’t have anywhere else. It has vibrant tone palettes and extremely detailed textures that make this game really great. This useful feature pack has a resolution of 128 × 128, so you’ll need a rugged laptop to run it without having a few FPS points. Also, you will need to rely on Shaders to run this useful feature completely as seen in the photos below.
Features of the Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack:
- New textures of Redstone ore and iron ore.
- Emerald and brick textures were added.
- Improved stone and granite textures.
- Improvement of grass and tall grass textures.
- New textures of rubbish and granite.
Hyper HD Realism Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: HDL_infographiste | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Hyper HD Realism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.