Hwyla Mod 1.16.1 from the English abbreviation means “Here’s What You’re Looking At”, which is a modification adding one but quite useful function to Minecraft, i.e. a GUI label describing the block or mob we are looking at.
Hwyla is the successor to the currently undeveloped WAILA Mod modification, which has been downloaded more than 28 million times, the current alternative in the form of Hwyla modifications has already had more than 18 million downloads and is available for three releases – 1.12.2, 1.13.2 and 1.14.4
Hwyla Mod does not have any extensive options, and its only feature is that it has no options:
- Providing information about blocks and mobs directly in the game, without the need to go to the inventory or search for a name in the inventory of a given modification.
(to see the label, the object must be at a distance of 5 or less blocks)
Everything is presented by a small discrete label at the top of the screen with information about the block the player is looking at.
There is also a powerful API for other modders to add their own block information to it.
From the labels in Hwyla Mod you can see the name of the block, the modifier it belongs to, and read the different parameters of the block, if any.
Hwyla Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Hwyla Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Hwyla Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: TehNut | Source Page: CurseForge