Hwyla is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will add a certain useful function. After installing the mod, if you point to a block or mob, a special window with information appears. For example, if you hover your cursor over the block, information will appear about which mod this block was taken from. This is not all the information, for example, the amount of health of the mob / player, his name, etc.
What exactly will the mod add?
In short, this mod shows information on all Minecraft blocks and mobs. Which module belongs to this or that block and even to a crowd, as well as identification and other useful information.
Installation of Hwyla Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Hwyla Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Hwyla Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: TehNut | Source page: CurseForge