Horse Stats Vanilla is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will help the player track all the characteristics of a crowd like a horse. Now, by opening the horse inventory, you will be able to learn a lot about the crowd. You will now be able to get information about health, speed of movement, number of armor units and other features.
Why do I need the mod?
The mod is great for tracking the progress of player mobs. Horses can be bred in Minecraft, which will improve their characteristics by mating only the best specimens. This is a pretty interesting mechanic, in turn, the modification will help the player to explore this aspect as much as possible.
Horse Stats Vanilla Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Horse Statistics Vanilla Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Horse Stats Vanilla Mod Download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: TeaJ4y | Source page: CurseForge
The post Horse Stats Vanilla Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Horse Features) first appeared in PackMods.