Haema is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows players to play the role of a vampire with many unique vampire skills, from short distance teleportation to blood consumption. While the idea of becoming a powerful vampire can be very tempting for regular gamers, there are quite a few drawbacks to consider, such as the inability to stay healthy in daylight and lack of sleep in the morning. In return, players will have inhuman abilities such as abnormal strength, huge jump height and speed.
Features of The Mod:
- The art of vampirism was implemented in the game.
- A prerequisite for becoming a vampire is possession of the Force II effect.
- Everything you need to know is in the Book of Blood.
Installation of Haema Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric modloader + Kotlin fabric language
- Download Haema Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Haema Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: the_will_bl | Source page: CurseForge