Guide API is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which allows players, as well as mods, to create handy documents directly in game books. That is, you will now be able to create useful books that are well structured for players or other purposes. The books will be compatible without any modification, meaning you can easily open them in a clean Minecraft and read all the useful information. This mod is great for those who want to compile a game guide for a map or a mod, where you can specify all its features.
- You will be able to create useful and readable books in Minecraft, which can be opened without any auxiliary modifications.
- Books are easy to edit directly in the game using the API Guide.
- A variety of Kraft recipes can be inserted into the book, and no matter what Kraft is, that is, you can insert a Kraft from the workbench and you can make Kraft from the oven, in any case, it can be easily introduced into the book.
- If necessary, you can also add an image in pixels.
Useful mod, right? We wish you a successful game and excellent books.
API Guide Installation Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download API Guide Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
API Guides Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: TehNut + tombenpotter | Source page: CurseForge