Goblin Traders 1.15.2 is a simple mod adding goblin traders. Unlike wandering merchants, goblins can be found underground in caves.
Mod Description Goblin Traders
Goblin traders sell rare and unique items that you can’t normally get. By trading with goblins, you can get, for example, various spells with levels higher than the spell allows.
Goblins look similar to wandering traders and are reborn in caves near a random player in the world. Of course, it is not easy to meet them because of this, so you have to keep pushing them out in the caves.
Goblin Trades mod change list
- goblin welding eggs were added
- added a Nether goblin, located in Nether,
- sells premixes and minerals
An additional difficulty may be the fact that goblins traders are quite small and because of their appearance it is difficult to see them in the dark rooms of the cave. Another mod that adds radar in minimap may be helpful – see Xaero’s Minimap 1.15.2 (you can set the mob color assigned to goblins on radar).
Other Mods from MrCrayfish
- Furniture Mod (mod adding furniture)
Goblin Traders Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Goblin Traders Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Goblin Traders Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2
Author: MrCrayfish | Source Page: CurseForge