GLSL Shaders Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 – excellent and one of the highest quality shaders in Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, after installing the game you will look like a completely different side, just look at this realistic wildlife, the sky looks like a real one along with lively water, as well as this mod adds a beautiful light effect to the game.
What’s so interesting about it?
Now all the details will be traced, there will be shadows, the normal look of the map. This is one of the most thoughtful shaderpacks that will help make the cubic game the most realistic. Shaderpack will support any feature pack compatible with Minecraft Forge e Optifine HD, I expected about 30 frames per second on an average computer.
Installation of GLSL Shaders Mod
- Download and install Optifine HD (required)
- Press WIN + R (The “WIN” key is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window type% appdata%.
- Without unpacking, copy the file here .minecraft / Shaderpacks
- In the settings, click on “Graphics settings” -> “Shadows …”, select the desired shadow and press “Done”
Download links for GLSL Shaders Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,9,4 + 1,8,9 + 1,7.10
Author: carionix | Source page: MinecraftForum
A post GLSL Shaders Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Colorful World of Minecraft) first appeared in PackMods.