Bright Lightsabers 3D Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 provides about 5 magnificent 3D light flavors in your game and in addition, they mainly use them for PvP. You have an excessive 128 × 128 resolution on this useful resource pack. It was designed by creatorLabs.
This useful feature pack can even allow your lightsabers to glow inside the soft to have an ideal view while enjoying the game. In addition, it allows and helps swords and different textures while using OptiFine. It has very detailed textures and when you mix it up with the 3D problem, it will make your Jedi battle that will probably be very sensible as feasible.
Lightsabers feature pack change log:
- Some 3D swords have been added.
- New Luke Skywalker Lightsabers.
- Added Kylo Ren and Darth maul Lightsabers.
- A 3D bright light mirror has been added.
Glowing Lightsabers 3D Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links of bright 3D light packages
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: creatorLabs | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Bright 3D Lightsabers 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.