Glimmar Steampunk Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is one of the many oldest and most appreciated useful resource packs. It is available in two completely different resolutions of 32 × 32 and 64 × 64 in this useful feature pack. This useful resource pack started about nine years ago and has been continuously updated. It was created by Glimmar.
This useful resource pack is based on a Victorian science fiction theme and has a fantastic style, which is often known as Steampunk, while you can have Steampunk with gears and levers with steam powered machines. It will turn your Minecraft world into a new kind of universe. All the things you may have are usually powered by steam along with machines, electricity, and power sources.
Glimmar Steampunk Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Solar and Sky were added.
- Mobs and Gadgets have been added.
- New shelf and machines.
- He added water and buildings.
- Steamboats and improved sports system were added.
- New random villagers and mobsters.
- Tripwire bugs have been improved.
- Improved meals and things.
- CTM set and options.
Glimmar Steampunk Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Glimmar Steampunk Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Glimmar | Source link: CurseForge
A post Glimmar’s Steampunk 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.