Glass Door Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a simple style useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started about a month ago and has been completed 100%. You will have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful feature pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Kobro.
This useful resource pack will exchange regular test doors with the distinctive new glass doors. Also, you will have this kind of completely different glass doors and quite wonderful textures in this game. You will have material, armor, sky and blocks. Many changes and issues need to be introduced within the latest updates quickly.
Glass Door Resource Pack Change Log:
- New Stock and Armor.
- Fixed gadgets and blocks.
- Textures and terrain were added.
- Improved mobs and animals.
- Updated wood and sky.
- New doors and glass doors.
- Improved grass and water.
Glass door resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links for the glass door feature pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Cobra | Source link: CurseForge
A post Glass doors 1.16.5 Resource package 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.