Ghoulcraft resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource package of fashion and medieval style. This useful resource package started about 12 months ago and has been completed 100%. It should have a 16 × 16 resolution and will work fully on low-end computer systems. This useful resource pack was built by MissGhouls.
This useful feature pack will convey a huge amount of fashions, textures and merchandise frames in this game. Also, you should introduce a lot of modifications to the common vanilla gadgets that may look like in your Minecraft world. In addition, you will be able to beautify your world with weapons, instruments, food and furniture. Throughout the game there will be more than 200 new devices with completely different varieties. It started as a complement to Mizuno, but will now work effectively in the latest variations.
Ghoulcraft resource pack update records for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Christmas bushes and Santa hats were added.
- New snowmen and igloo.
- Mounted pianos and cat bushes.
- Improved cemetery doors and fences.
- Iron on the chest mounted and gold on the chest.
- New teddy bear and fairy lights.
- Picnic basket and candy a day.
- Updated Halloween gadgets and textures.
- New cat beds and litter packing containers.
Ghoulcraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Ghoulcraft resource pack download links
Credit: MissGhouls | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Ghoulcraft Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.