GeruDoku Classic is a feature pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which is a kind of compound of many kits for Minecraft. The factor is that the authors decided not to reinvent the wheel, so they created a basic set, which contained all the best textures of the current release.
What else is interesting?
The creator did a fantastic job of merging the different textures of the completely different units into one, the textures are quite dark, however, regardless of whether they match collectively and offer a whole picture of the world, which is much better than with the usual textures . A lot of work was done positively to optimize the textures with each other, adjusting the colors, shadows and extra, which ultimately resulted in the launch of a cost-effective set for the sport. Make this game, you will not be bothered.
GeruDoku Classic Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links from the classic GeruDoku resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: sybew | Source link: CurseForge
A post GeruDoku Classic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (32x RPG Textures) first appeared in PackMods.