GemPuts is a texture for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which is partly a new twist in the popular cartoon theme pack genre. The author likes the visual concept of “old cloth” and the author translates this feeling into play. It is difficult to explain the general theme of the resource package.
What is interesting?
However, it contains HD textures, which are known to be fun and very appealing with shaders. Unlike most common cartoon packages, GemPuts improves the game environment one by one, making it as bright and aesthetically pleasing as possible. The amount of detail added to the textures is considered decent and pleasing to the eye due to their visibility and uniformity between blocks and squares. The package has a resolution of 128x due to its high level of detail, so check your PC’s specifications before you start installing it.
GemPuts Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
GemPuts resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
A post GemPuts Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (128 cartoon style textures) first appeared in PackMods.