Gamemode Overhaul is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will help the player return all old commands. Now they will go back to work. To work properly, you need to install the change on the server, after which you can connect to it and use all the features.
- / gm c – activates the “Creative” mode.
- / gm s – changes the game mode to “Survival”.
- / gm a – allows you to change the mode to “Adventure”.
- ‘/ dgm c’ – activates creative mode for all players.
- ‘/ dgm 0’ – allows players to switch to “Survival” mode.
- ‘/ difficulty 1’ – changes the difficulty mode to “Normal”.
- ‘/ difficulty 0’ – set the mode to “Pacific”.
- / kill – kills a selected or random player. For the operation of the command you must enter the player’s nickname.
Game Mode Review Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Modification of game mode Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Game mode review mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: marcus_8448 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Gamemode Revision Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Old commands work again) first appeared in PackMods.