FORM Architecture is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which allows all players to get what they want for a long time. More precisely, there are now huge opportunities for architects to build new homes and any element of life in these same homes. Maybe you can build something more global than a common house, who knows what it’s capable of? Now on to the possibilities of this set of textures.
What else is interesting?
You will get many 3D models of antique blocks from which you can create more realistic furniture. For example, you can get stairs with more steps than standard ones, also different blocks with cutouts and other non-standard blocks. Overall, this set can do it all, if you’re an architect, it’s a good choice.
FORM Architecture Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
FORM Architecture resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Credit: Cube_Studio | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post FORM Architecture 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (16x) Resource Pack first appeared in PackMods.