Renewed resource package in foliage 1.17 / 1.16.5 It is mostly printed with the favorite mod called Hiage Foliage. You will have your main problem with improving foliage in your world. Making your grass look a little denser and some grassy, busy leaves that can lead to your sport. It will even improve the default environment and the terrain will probably taste bright and fabulous at the same time. It will probably bring a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. Making a decision implies that you can increase FPS while using any computer system along with other low-end ones. This resource pack was developed by -BlockHead-.
This resource package was started about three weeks ago, only 45% has been done but so far. We expect the developer to probably make more adjustments in future updates. Swamp will probably taste colorful and dark. Rounder logs will probably prove fascinating and distinctive. Grass blocks will likely offer more grass. The taller cacti have been redesigned to make it more sensible. The wood will probably try to be totally different from the defaults. Forest will probably taste colorful, bright and exquisite while staying with the unique default design.
Renewed foliage feature / package package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links for renewed resource packs in foliage
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: -BlockHead- | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Resource pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 renewed in foliage 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.