Flutterstorm PonyCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 was totally impressed with the much appreciated present game My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. This useful feature pack is available in a totally different 3 resolution of 32 × 32, 64 × 64 and 128 × 128 and was developed by flutterstorm.
This feature pack has an attractive feel and seems to give you an extraordinary feel in the direction of gadgets, weapons and blocks. It has many unique contents in which they were created in a method from the present game. Every visual you observe will likely improve completely at any time when you play this useful feature pack. You will make sure in addition that all the things you will notice are very detailed and practical to provide you with a good feeling.
Flutterstorm PonyCraft resource pack change log:
- New sunflowers and raisins.
- New textures for pumpkins and melons.
- Parrots and beds were added.
- The Netherwart block and the Bone block have been added.
- Enhanced diamond sword and animated torches.
- New definition Excessive vines and skeletons.
- Improved Horse, Wolf and Impact Icons.
- Gravel and Stonebrick a day.
- Improved skyboxes and cauldron.
Flutterstorm PonyCraft Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Flutterstorm PonyCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: flutterstorm | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Flutterstorm 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 PonyCraft 1.16.5 resource pack first appeared in PackMods.