Firewolf is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which opts for its excessive antialiasing and fairly lively processing of all blocks. Many of the sport’s programs have been finalized.
What else is interesting?
We’re talking about programs like water, day and night change, brightness settings, and color correction, as well as tiny little details that ultimately make this set very appropriate for the sport frequently. Keep in mind the rather excessive decision: 128 * 128, however, a wonderful optimization can help you play even on a weak game system. In addition, the authors of this set packed the sport with good three-dimensional fashions.
Firewolf Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Firewolf resource pack download links
Credit: Keitsu42 | Source link: CurseForge
A post Firewolf 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (Soft light textures x128) first appeared in PackMods.