Finland resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a realistic photography useful resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack.
This handy resource pack has 3D fashions and with this handy resource pack you will greatly improve your sports graphics. It has a nice and reasonable fashion. You should use this useful resource pack without Shaders, but we recommend that you put Shaders. This useful resource pack is designed by Hunajameloni. In this useful resource pack we now have mobs, blocks, gadgets, bushes, rivers that may seem like a handy resource pack. It has many 3D fashions like Bookshelf, apple, craft work table, lovely table.
Finland Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Finland resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Hunajameloni | Source link: PlanetMinecraft