Remote Realism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a beautiful, detailed and reasonable useful resource package. This useful resource pack has only started in the recent past about twenty days in the past. It has changed to much talked about among the many players. You will get an over 256 × 256 resolution in this useful feature pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Carriebestie.
This handy feature pack has the function of making your textures easy to see and reasonable, while containing some uncooked details. In case you put a lot of details and colors you come across noisy textures in some video games. However, you will have no noise in this useful resource pack. You will have an impressive sky that has never been seen before. Plus, you’ll have water that may look very real as achievable, while the clouds will look a little dark and charming.
Long Realism Resource Pack Change Log:
- Wool silver and grass grass were added.
- New block of coal and dragon egg.
- Mounted goods door in the back and fern.
- Improvement of dry agricultural land and Noteblock.
- Updated Apple and Ladder.
- Modified Pumpkin Prime and Pumpkin Facet.
- Granite and andesite were added.
- New carved stone brick and stone brick.
Remote Realism Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Resource pack download links for realism away
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Paolla | Source link: PlanetMinecraft