Falling Tree is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5. As you know, the tree is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first feature you use in almost any new world. In the future, you will also need a lot of wood for many different things, such as making tools, using it as fuel, using it as building / finishing materials, and more.
What’s so interesting about it?
However, due to the nature of the game, it can take a long time to use it. One of the most effective ways to do journaling is to create a “tree farm” so you can use it more efficiently. However, this can take a long time.
Why this mod?
- Introducing the FallingTree Mod. FallingTree is a mod created to speed up the process of cutting down trees in Minecraft. Its function is very simple, it allows you to cut a lower block and the whole tree will be cut automatically.
- If you do not want to cut many trees at once, you can hold down the Shift key when you turn off this mod feature.
- Falling Tree can also change many things in the mod configuration file. For example, you can change the functionality of the mod (that is, it will cut wood in normal mode without moving while holding down the Shift key).
Installation of Falling Tree Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Fallen tree Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Falling Tree Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: RakSrinaNa | Source page: CurseForge
A post Falling Tree Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Quick Tree Cutting) first appeared in PackMods.