Falkers Art Deco Textures in Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which bring to the game one of the most classic impressions. The herd expresses Klose, but a completely unique atmosphere that cannot be recreated. Thanks to the different color palette of art deco, Minecraft maintains a much more relaxing and enjoyable way.
What else is interesting?
It stands out for its whimsical and simplistic art style and dark colors. The package as a whole is exceptional due to its modesty, it doesn’t strive to perform some innovative screaming textures, but it’s still good enough to keep players interested.
Falkers Art Deco Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Falkers Art Deco Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,13,2
Credit: Falkersen | Source link: CurseForge
A post Falkers Art Deco Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (highlighted color palette) first appeared in PackMods.