Faithful resource pack 64 × 64 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 it is a default useful resource package, it is an over-defined useful resource package, and it is one of the many widespread useful resource packages that has few charming textures. In addition, it has armor, weapons, crops and makes the game more enjoyable.
It does not take much CPU / RAM and has two variations of 32 × 32 and 64 × 64 and has two more important decisions and the improvement of this useful resource pack was deserted in 2014. improvement for the contemporary variations of this useful resource pack.
This useful resource pack is 100% complete with all weapons, mobs, crops and agriculture.
Resource package / faithful texture installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Faithful resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Faithful Team | Source link: Fiel
A post Faithful 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.