F8thful Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a simplistic, vanilla-themed resource pack. This useful resource package started about 4 months in the past and has been completed 100%. It would present a very low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource package. This useful resource pack was built by ewanhowell5195.
This resource pack can focus on bringing the default vanilla textures to the colorful, life-like pattern. I would also try to turn each texture into the 16 × 16 decision. Animals that they want can be easily renewed to make their visible experience wonderful. The shadow palette can be enhanced to make it look bright, colorful and simplistic at the same time. It would also try to show absolute stability to ensure that the high quality of the textures will look basic and convey a good quality of atmosphere.
F8thful resource pack update logs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Gadgets and textures have been added
- New Gui and Shade palette.
- Sky and Moon were added
- New solar energy and wood.
- Improved grass and water.
- Vanilla and CTM vanilla textures were added.
- Mounted cables and animals.
- Improved mobs and creepers.
- Lava and houses were added.
- New buildings and stairs.
F8thful feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
F8thful resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: ewanhowell5195 | Source link: CurseForge
A post F8thful 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.