Eyes in the Dark: A Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds to the game a rather unusual object, well, or even a block, or maybe a crowd – is unclear. The truth is that this mod allows you to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the festive “Halloween”. The Eyes in the Darkness mod adds the so-called “Eyes in the Darkness”. They may appear randomly, but you won’t expect it. They themselves appear, as a rule, in trees, or rather in the trunk of the tree.
What else is interesting
Once they show up, we recommend that you stay away from them because they can take your life almost instantly. Well, if you manage to get away, your own eyes disappear. You can never guess when the eyes will appear, you can only guess! However, there is an opportunity for you to put them yourself with a special spawning egg in your inventory.
Features of The Mod:
- An interesting crowd you haven’t seen before.
- It causes serious damage that kills instantly if you don’t have time to look away.
Like the mod? Then download it from the link below and enjoy the game.
Installation Eyes in the Darkness Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Eyes in the dark Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Eyes in the Dark Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,12,2
Author: gigaherz | Source page: CurseForge