Excalibur Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful, practical, dark, medieval-themed resource pack. It was designed to enhance your main Minecraft, including some fantastic and medieval parts. It has a low resolution of 16 × 16 and will possibly simply work on every PC. It was developed by Maffhew.
This useful resource pack can even try to bring your villagers to life and the realm to lure players to have default decision textures. The writer of this package of useful resources did not appreciate the role-playing game and the package of useful resources of medieval theme, so he tried to make cavalry that also does not satisfy his desires. You have then developed this superior useful resource pack to bring pleasure to your game.
Features of the Excalibur resource pack:
- Merchandise of new chain armor boots.
- Shulker bins and colored beds were added.
- Improved sunflower and pumpkin.
- New spiders and foxes.
- Mounted sponge and base rock.
- Mounted glowstone and stained glass.
- New Break animation and title display screen.
- Best wool and Skybox colors.
Excalibur Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Excalibur resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: maffhew | Source link: CurseForge
A post Excalibur 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.