Eternal Hearts Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a semi-realistic style useful resource pack. It is based primarily on a much-loved thematic sequence Kingdom Hearts. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Cpt. Corn.
This useful resource pack was designed to present people with an honest package based primarily on a sequence to present a respectable cardboard look or some RPG-style useful resource pack. It has some varied forms of fashions during which it includes excessively detailed textures. It also helps the very well regarded Biomes The Plenty, Iron Chests and different completely different mods. This useful resource pack has some work in progress, but is likely to be updated in future updates.
Features of the Eternal Hearts resource pack:
- New village priest.
- Improved oak and birch leaves.
- Improved black wool.
- New Lightmap for CTM.
- Updated daily animation.
- New craft table GUI.
- Creeper and Stone Step sounds were added.
- New Enderman texture.
- Added Enderdragon and Finish Portal texture.
Eternal Hearts Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Eternal Hearts resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Cpt. Corn | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Eternal Hearts 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.