The most important purpose of Erivale Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 it was really behaving like an improvement over Werian’s favorite package. However, because it was being developed, the programmer realized that it was distorting some of the unique options of the Werian package, which is why it got the release for itself. It is a great package of useful resources that any Minecraft participant will enjoy making use of. One of all its most notable options is the truth that it is a medieval themed package that has one of the completely designed textures in the land of Minecraft.
In case you are some kind of Minecraft player trying to find a method to add one or two twists to your textures, this useful resource pack is the right one for such. No doubt you will do an important job even if it has exceeded your expectations. The reality is that there have been many useful resource packages that have been created to meet the medieval needs of the sport, but Erivale is completely different. The textures are not only realistic, but also have many details. Essentially, the most notable feature is the actual fact, regardless of the main points that there is a lot, there is no noise at all.
Erivale Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Erivale resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Filmjolk | Source link: CurseForge
The post Erivale Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (32x) first appeared in PackMods.