Entropy: Chaos is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 this prevents players from playing normally, as it generates a random event every 30 seconds. Minecraft is already complex enough on its own, with all the rudimentary tribulations, average gamers will have a hard time moving forward in the game.
Which is interesting
In the chaos generated by the entropy, players will have to face strange events that prevent them from enjoying the game. The mod is definitely not for everyone, as some find it annoying to play with difficulty, but if you are someone who likes new challenges, then the Entropy Chaos mod is for you.
- Random events happen every 30 seconds.
Entropy: Chaos Installation Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Entropy: Chaos Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Entropy: Chaos Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Im_JC52 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Entropy: Chaos Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Random Events) first appeared in PackMods.