The Enchantability 1.16.3/1.15.2 Mod adds 14 new spells to Minecraft, which will improve some aspects of the game one way or another.
List of Enchanted:
- Frost Aspect – causes enemies to slow down on your attacks.
- Smelting – Picks, axes and shovels will sometimes tingle finished items like melted bars and so on.
- Lunging – used when you are holding a sword, press PKM to increase the attack speed with a sword, but it takes away its strength.
- Curse of Nothing – when you are mining resources with this curse, there is a chance that nothing will fall out when you mine.
- Shark Wrath – an increase in strength in aquatic biomes. It works for swords.
- Vampirism – Restores your health when you attack the enemy.
- Boosting – Improved resistance effect when blocked by a shield. Works for shields.
- Ghosting – sometimes you can fall out of the real world and you won’t be attacked for 2.5 seconds. Works for the bib.
- Doom Slayer – increases the player’s statistics when he is in the lower world. It works for the bib.
- Curse Of Conductivity – increases the risk of lightning during a storm. Works for armor.
- Thors Power – increases the chance to hit enemies with a chain lightning when hit with a sword.
- Pajamic – Player’s health will regenerate slightly during sleep. Works for Helmet.
- Nightowl – Gives you speed and night vision as you roam the normal world at night. Works for the helmet.
Enchantability Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Enchantability Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Enchantability Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Quarris | Source Page: CurseForge