Resource Package Items 64 for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a magnificent package of useful resources. Developed by DarthRiddle, it has a 64 × 64 resolution on this useful feature pack.
This handy resource pack is simple and elegant with it providing custom animations and actions to your Minecraft world. It not only modifies the unique type of fashions and varied character and monster fashions, but it also provides one thing and modifies the current normal animation. This useful feature pack is a collection of bizarre and mysterious textures, as it is a combination of fantasy and role-playing games that possibly provides a more sensible way.
Items 64 Resource Pack Change Log:
- The menu interface has been modified.
- Updated mobs and blocks.
- Rabbits, blocks of pink sand, new door were added.
- Modified sky blocks, jungle wood blocks.
- Incorrect crystals and points were fixed inside the armor.
Items 64 Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
64 resource item download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DarthRiddle | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Items 64 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.