Dynamic FPS is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to slightly increase the number of frames per second when playing Minecraft. Also, this mod has some other feature, namely getting more performance on your computer, which the game is in the background.
What’s so interesting about it?
The fact is that with the default settings, Minecraft completely draws all frames with the same frequency as in open mode. Because of this, there can be all sorts of freezes and other unpleasant moments when working with the system. After installing the mod, the performance will increase several times.
Features of The Mod
- Increase the number of frames in the game.
- Reduce system load when idle in the game.
- A necessary mod for weak PCs.
Installation of dynamic FPS Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API + Architecture API
- Download Dynamic FPS mode (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Dynamic FPS Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: juliand665 | Source page: CurseForge