Dustpack resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very bright and sensible themed useful resource pack. This useful resource package started a few months in the past and has only been done in 45%, but additional improvements will come. It is available in an oversized 128 × 128 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Dust_light.
This useful feature pack can have gadgets, blocks and animated mobs in this sport. Mobs can have additional textures if you use it with OptiFine to perform random mobs. About this sport the textures of the zombies were made by Tissou_. Many improvements and news will come soon as a result of this sport that has only started a few days in the past.
Dustpack Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Source and GUI added.
- New shelf and ground.
- Climate and sky were added.
- New mobs and objects.
- Blocks and textures have been added.
- New particles and setting.
Dustpack / Texture Pack Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dustpack resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Dust_light | Source link: PlanetMinecraft